Hi Community! We need your feedback via a Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting with our Product Management team
What is the VCAM about?
Discovery for Spaces:
Spaces is a sharing and collaboration digital workspace that gives customers, among other things, a full 360 of their relationship with the vendor. It is the next step in the evolution to our existing capabilities such as Share 360, Share Success Plan etc but instead of having multiple disconnected experience, customers can now access information in a collaborative space with the vendor in Spaces. Spaces can be a standalone portal or can be integrated with Nucleus.
What is the Agenda of the VCAM?
- Understand the current pain points related to Share 360, Success Plans, Success Snapshot
- Understand how CSMs / Customers would like to use Spaces
What is the outcome that you are looking for as part of this VCAM?
Gather requirements for Spaces
When is this happening?
- Monday 6th March - 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT/ 09:30 PM IST
Who is the right person to Enroll?
We would love to talk to:
- Customers that use our existing sharing capabilities well and would be able to help us up-level them into Spaces
- Customers who expressed deep interest on this topic after our Pulse keynote
- Customers who might be using other ways to accomplish collaboration
- Common CS and inSided customers who are aligned with our Nucleus vision
What should you do?
Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply back with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email email@example.com to sign up.
@Cornelia I’ve signed up - can you get the invite over to me? Thank you!
@alizee, I sent over the invite earlier today, please check and let me know if you see it