US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 9/22/20 - 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 21 September 2020
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:    Click here to join

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Passcode: F7msaSQ3

Dial-in Numbers:

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free

000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @spencer_engelI need to get the names and email addresses of the 46 'Inactive' users in my org that were sent in the most recent Weekly Usage Highlights email on 9/7.

How do we go about that?

Thx.

JJ

How can we trigger/activate a Pendo guide from a Journey Orchestrator Program?

Hi @spencer_engel, we recently launched a survey program and I am working on reporting as responses begin to come in. Is it possible to recreate reports that mirror or are similar to those in Journey Orchestrator Analytics in Report Builder? Using the survey flattened object it appears we are unable to do something of that nature. 

Badge +2

Hi Spencer, I’m running into an issue configuring relationship level ctas for relationship level survey responses.

Badge +1

Survey 2.0 question library. Can questions be deleted if not used in any surveys? I am not seeing the ability to delete. Also, it appears the survey question library can still only be accessed from classic salesforce vs lightning. Is that on the roadmap? 

Badge

Activity timeline info not loading in rule merge

Badge +1

I have a JO Program that keeps flipping from Scheduled to Draft mode when it’s set to run, and no error reports are available that I can see. The Query Builder does not even attempt to sync.  How do we determine what the problem is? This has happened on 4 successive attempts to schedule. 

Hi Spencer,

I won’t be able to attend, but wanted to pick your brain to see how others have achieved something we are looking to do.  We are working to launch a new digital customer experience that contains 10+ dynamic paragraphs based on customer data.  We want to determine what paragraphs to embed into an outreach based on usage data.

Is there a way to dynamically pull in paragraph content without needing to create X amount of email variants?  I was thinking including a dynamic paragraph key to map into a field within the Query builder that could pull in the paragraph content into a tokenized field which would allow us to get away with a very small amount of email variants.

I could see us get to 20 + paragraphs which means that if we limit to 3 paragraphs per email, that is 20! / 17! = 6840 unique permutations. (not ideal)

Any thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Spencer,

I won’t be able to attend, but wanted to pick your brain to see how others have achieved something we are looking to do.  We are working to launch a new digital customer experience that contains 10+ dynamic paragraphs based on customer data.  We want to determine what paragraphs to embed into an outreach based on usage data.

Is there a way to dynamically pull in paragraph content without needing to create X amount of email variants?  I was thinking including a dynamic paragraph key to map into a field within the Query builder that could pull in the paragraph content into a tokenized field which would allow us to get away with a very small amount of email variants.

I could see us get to 20 + paragraphs which means that if we limit to 3 paragraphs per email, that is 20! / 17! = 6840 unique permutations. (not ideal)

Any thoughts?

@srkardel I think tokenizing paragraphs might be worth a try, but I’m afraid of the formatting getting messed up. Tagging our PM @nitisha_rathi here to see if she has any suggestions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @spencer_engelI need to get the names and email addresses of the 46 'Inactive' users in my org that were sent in the most recent Weekly Usage Highlights email on 9/7.

How do we go about that?

Thx.

JJ

Just checked with our ops team. Can you try to check the Share360? I’m told the report should be available there.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @spencer_engelI need to get the names and email addresses of the 46 'Inactive' users in my org that were sent in the most recent Weekly Usage Highlights email on 9/7.

How do we go about that?

Thx.

JJ

Just checked with our ops team. Can you try to check the Share360? I’m told the report should be available there.

Thanks @spencer_engel .  Looks like Share360 is a new name for Gainsight 360, yes?  If so, it’s been disabled for some time now and we can’t access it.   Any ETA on when it will be back up?  Support said it would be back Sept 15th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

How do we go about that?

Thx.

JJ

Thanks @spencer_engel .  Looks like Share360 is a new name for Gainsight 360, yes?  If so, it’s been disabled for some time now and we can’t access it.   Any ETA on when it will be back up?  Support said it would be back Sept 15th.

Tagging our CS Ops Admin @kendra_mcclanahan to potentially help.

Userlevel 3
Badge

How do we go about that?

Thx.

JJ

Thanks @spencer_engel .  Looks like Share360 is a new name for Gainsight 360, yes?  If so, it’s been disabled for some time now and we can’t access it.   Any ETA on when it will be back up?  Support said it would be back Sept 15th.

Tagging our CS Ops Admin @kendra_mcclanahan to potentially help.

Hi @kendra_mcclanahan …. can you provide any insight regarding Gainsight360/Share360 availability?

Badge +6

How do we go about that?

Thx.

JJ

Tagging our CS Ops Admin @kendra_mcclanahan to potentially help.

Hi @kendra_mcclanahan …. can you provide any insight regarding Gainsight360/Share360 availability?

@jeremy_johnston the G360 will be back within your instance on October 13th. The engineering team has been working to upgrade it to our new Horizon experience. In the meantime, I’ve shared the “Share360” with you which is an exact copy of what you’ll find in the G360 what’s it reenabled your org.