US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 8/6/19 - Pre-session Thread

• 5 August 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, August 6, 2019.

Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677 

You can also dial in using your phone. 

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412 

Access Code: 493-151-677 

9 replies

Badge
Is the Tuesday sessiona at 4pm Eastern?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I'd like to review the set up of 1 of my scorecards

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Please note for the group: I've updated the information in the posting to reflect the time of tomorrow's session correctly: 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern.

Apologies for an older template sentence that didn't get switched out before posting.

Talk with everybody tomorrow!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Thanks for catching that, Jasmine - I've updated the post with the correct time in the details.

Badge
I'd like to review one of my rules for tracking client sentiment over time based off of timeline activities.

Badge
I'm trying to link a Salesforce object to the Objective so it's visible on Relationship Success plans. I thought I've configured it correctly... but it's not working.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I am struggling with the differene between any CSM and all CSMs on report totals

Badge
Hi, something came up and I'm not going to be able to attend this session.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Just posted the thread starter for Thursday's session, Jasmine, so hopefully you can join then!