US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 5/12/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 11 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, May 12, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please note we are using a new conference line. Details are below. There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (Zoom): 

Join Zoom Meeting

ID: 93972497920
Password: F7msaSQ3

‪(US) +1 877-853-5257‬

‪(IN) +91 0008000401530‬

5 replies

Badge

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1. My SalesForce Admin would like to merge 2 accounts in SFDC. Both accounts appear in Gainsight however, only one has a Client Success Manager (and other relevant Gainsight data). After the merge, the account with a CSM would become the child account. From what I can glean, if the accounts are merged in SFDC, we would lose all of the Timeline entries, Success Plans, etc…

• Is there a way to transfer the Gainsight data to the master account?
  • Are there other ramifications that I have not considered

1. I am unable to check the UserID as an identifier within our nightly User Sync job (2.0 Connector). We’ve been using userID however, this value is not unique enough to prevent errors. Will I have to remove and re-create the job or is there another option?
Badge

Hello Spencer,

This would be my first post in here, I am very new to gainsight and need help with CS360 layout. We have the tabs as shown in Image below-

There has been some changes in Agreements Tab, I want to edit how it opens.
Previously it only used to show us this:-

Now it has a whole lot bigger page which looks like this:-

And then the page we actually need comes after scrolling through.

Hey there!

I’ve built out a rule for an object that has multiples of the same contact per account. Based on the contacts that are pulled, I will be creating a CTA to fire for CSMs to reach out to the contact directly with the use of email assist. The issue is that I don’t  want CSMs to receive multiple CTAs for the same account & contact due to the object pulling multiples of the same contact per account. 

Is there a way to create logic for this not to happen?

Looking forward to chatting!

Hi Spencer,

One of my CTAs broke. The playbook associated with it has an email assist including a survey button link. The button was working a few days ago and is no longer working. Can you please look into this today too? I have an open ticket with support but haven’t heard back.

Thank you!

Set Null/Zero Records to Red on Scorecard.