US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 12/13/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 13 December 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday,  December 13, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/96519250125?pwd=cHJoZkhMQ3ZDNU11bjZYaUV2dlhWQT09

Meeting ID: 965 1925 0125

Password: 492558

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/ackBgrl8Vo

10 replies

Hi Scott,

Spoke with our CSM Steve Stone today and he suggested we join your office hours tomorrow. We have a few configuration questions related to setting up Gainsight home.

1. Creating simple KPI reports showing overall customer health score which will accept the global filters on the home page. Ideally would like to show the color along with Green, Yellow, Red, No Score widgets.
  2. Displaying widgets to non-admin users (thus far these have not been rendering)
  3. Summary Ribbon for health does not show the correct numbers in some cases - See ticket # 207389.

Look forward to meeting you!

-Joel

Badge

Hey Scott - I need help loading a BQ health score into my overall health score via rules and then have that determine a drop down field on the company level which shows health level High to Low.

Also, running into significant issues/bugs with the new home config and want to get your thoughts.

Best,

Alex

Badge

Hi Scott! I have 2 quick questions: 1) I want to review the date range criteria for a Rule to ensure I’m setting the time frame correctly and 2) I have a rule that is triggering a CTA with duplicate comments and I’m not sure why.

Thanks! Melissa

Hi Scott! I have a quick question surrounding Customer Goals and want to be sure I understand the layout (for example, each goal is collapsable but seems redundant so want to be sure there isn’t additional configuration I can do with it that I’m missing out on).

-Lindsay

Badge

I was hoping we could discuss Success Plays for tracking onboarding.  We have a spreadsheet with some dashboards we use now, that was hoping to duplicate.  I was told Success Plays may be a good avenue for that.  Can we discuss that today?

-Josh

Badge

Hi! We are looking to track CSM’s KPI around touchpoints by account and want to see % of book of business by CSM that have had 1 call logged in the last 6 months. Would love to discuss best practice and build out. Thanks!

Badge

Hi Scott,

I’m trying to create a report around Success Plans and the timeline entries made on Objectives and I’m having an issue linking the data together. For example, I want to see the Activity Timeline for any objective for a specific Success Plan Type.

Thanks

Hi Scott,

We’re hoping to combine multiple survey answers into our scorecard, and wanted to learn how to best do this (would it be better to merge in Rules? Or add them all into a Measure Group? How would we go about doing this?)

Thank you,

Jeri

Hi Scott,

One of our admins created a GS specific field for leads called “Opp Created in SFDC (for CS Ops)?”. We’re wanting to use this field to track which opportunities in GS we’ve converted to leads in SF. However, when we try to update this field to a Yes/No, it doesn’t allow us to save as this field isn’t present on the lead in SFDC. 

Thank you,

Sara

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Scott - I need assistance building a rule that fetches accounts that have had a consistent red overall health score over the last two weeks. I’m able to easily pull accounts who have had a snapshot date of the last day of previous week which gives me the last date our scorecard snapshot ran, but I haven’t found a good way to pull red overall scores consistent with the prior week’s run. Thank you!