US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 11/29/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 29 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday,  November 29, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/96519250125?pwd=cHJoZkhMQ3ZDNU11bjZYaUV2dlhWQT09

Meeting ID: 965 1925 0125

Password: 492558

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/ackBgrl8Vo

5 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Not sure if I will be able to make it today but just in case. Need some help understanding why an activity task from SF wasn’t synced into Gainsight, the job is active and looks like it should qualify. 

Also a question regarding new C360 experience. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

We want to send the same email template through JO to accounts owned by a certain RM on a quarterly basis.  The sticking point is we only want to send to 1/3 of accounts in 1st month of the quarter, then send to 1/3 in the 2nd month of the quarter and the last 1/3 in the 3rd month of the quarter.  Looking for ideas on how to accomplish this.

1. My initial thought is to create a field such as “JO Send Cycle” that would identify accounts in cycle 1, 2 or 3.  I would load this data into a MDA and use that in a rule to populate the new “JO Send Cycle” field for the first time.  Is there a way to assign the cycle for the first time using rules engine rather than load the data into a MDA? 
  2. Next I would need a rule that would clear the “JO Send Cycle” field when the account was assigned to a different RM. 
  3. Then  the question is can I send these email through the same JO Program?

This is a lot so we don’t have to cover it all today 😊.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I ran into an error regarding one of the data fields in Salesforce and the account object data is not syncing properly to the company object in Gainsight.

Thanks,

Jasmine

Badge

Hi Scott,

I have a question about how to correct a rule based on the error causing a partial success to be a complete success. The rule was scheduled vs the manual run but it still shows up as a partial success.

Thanks!

Abriah

Hi Scott,

I am working on creating journey for new users of our product in Journey Orchestrator that combines both in-app engagements and emails. In PX I am able to create a segment for these newly created accounts. Is there a way to use this segment created in PX for the audience in Journey Orchestrator?

Thanks!