US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 11/15/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 15 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

A late post after Gainsight’s recharge day yesterday, but this thread is for today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday,  November 15, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/96519250125?pwd=cHJoZkhMQ3ZDNU11bjZYaUV2dlhWQT09

Meeting ID: 965 1925 0125

Password: 492558

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/ackBgrl8Vo

8 replies

Badge +2

Are there any work arounds to included a timestamp on a field update - we want to know when the last time a field on the attributes page was manually updated 

I would like some information on how to show Milestones on a graph a C360 report.  

Badge

Hi Scott - I would like to review a Rule I built to trigger a CTA off of an Activity Type.

Thanks! Melissa

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I’m trying to build a JO Program to send an email to a set of users when a certain survey response comes in.  I’m having trouble with the mapping and would appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Badge

Hey Scott - I am curious if there is a way to auto close CTAs when all the tasks are closed.

Is there a setting for this?

Hi Scott,

A user of mine who is a super admin is unable to send a Survey. I do the same exact steps and I am able to do it, but when she does it, it gives her an error saying expired. deleted, or don’t have permission. I checked the survey and she has all the permissions granted and I am able to send the survey so it is obviously not expired or deleted…

Thank you,

August

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Where can I find the data fields that sync to the C360? I am having trouble reconfiguring the Summary section in the C360 and I sent a support ticket.

Badge

Hi @sdrostgainsightcom, should I try the “real time sync” option for the “Next Contract Effective Date” field within connector 2.0?