US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 11/02/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 1 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I will join at half past…………………….

Hey Scott - in my scorecard data designer you helped to create -- I’m not sure its calculating the avg score for the month correctly…

report - Health Converted to Green

data designer - GS CSA - Avg Weekly Score by Month

some of the account which are currently green are showing as yellow last month...but I think should be green...I’ll email you the screen shots

Struggling with rule engine for Usage Score to populate Health Score Card - seems to summarize usage for about 30 companies and then stops. 

Gainsight Assist In Outlook:

1. when sending to Timeline from Outlook Sent Folder, must tag correct account but very limited data available, not finding contact by email address.
  2. can’t seem to tag multiple people to timeline if using BCC. 
Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Scott, 

Looking for some input on Company Hierarchy. I know this is configured through data operations, but is there anyway to automate this, especially if this is already defined inside of SFDC?

Hi Scott,

One of my new Scorecard measures is to assess Success Plan health per Success Plan record, I want to confirm that I would have to average the health of the success plans or can I have each Success Plan’s set health weigh into the overall health score individually?

Hi there,

I’m needing help setting up an automated email via Journey Orchestrator to internal leadership. I’m trying to send an email triggered when a Timeline event is logged. I am unable to find any supporting documentation. Does JO support this? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Still working on a decent solution for you, @lexisjenkins7 -- quick question: is this getting sent to the SAME Leadership List every time?  Meaning, does the “Churn Alert” go to the same 6 people in Leadership?  Or does it change depending on the Customer Tier or the Customer Region (different regional VP based on the location of the customer, for example)?

JO Programs DO allow you to send a report out, so you could email the leadership team a list of “Churn Notice” companies each morning for timeline entries made the day before as an option - and you should be able to set it up so that on days where there aren’t any notices, nobody gets an email.

However, this doesn’t work if you have to send out to certain people.  Also, if you need these alerts to be immediate (or as close to real time as possible), have to look for a different method.

Let me know if you have a chance via a reply here - wanted to let you know I hadn’t forgotten about it!

Thanks for the suggestion, @sdrostgainsightcom. This would be sent out to the same people each time. Also I believe this option would require the user to have full or analytic access vs just view access, correct?

If i’m unable to make the email template work, I’ll into this option.