US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 10/8/19 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 7 October 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019.

Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

5 replies

Badge +4
Hi Spencer,

I am composing a survey journey using the activity timeline and external attendees as the trigger and email recipients. I am having trouble mapping the external attendees' email address because there is no external attendee "ID".

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Is there a way when loading usage data into Gainsigt to make sure data exists before loading, or load best data out of 3 days?

Badge +4
Hi Spencer,

You mentioned that I could use AO Emails - Matrix Data to trigger CTAs when there is a failed participant. I am unable to show the contact information.

Userlevel 3
Badge
Need assistance in getting a Global Filter to stick on a dashboard.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @jnguyen3, just to put a bow on our conversation, your second dataset will source from the Contact object and contain Account ID, Contact ID, Email, Name and whatever else you need. Then do a left merge with your Activity Attendees on the left and the Contact info on the right (i.e. you're merging into the attendee data.