US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 10/27/20 - 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 26 October 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:    Click here to join

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Passcode: F7msaSQ3

Dial-in Numbers:

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free

000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

10 replies

I’d like to understand when I should add CTAs at the Global vs Company Level.  I was adding fields in on the objective CTA but those fields will only show up if I add at the Company Level, not the Global level.

Badge +1

I’m working on a JO program but I’m not seeing any viable options when I preview the journey and was hoping you can take a look at the mapping.

Having issues with adding new customers. Would like to do a run through to make sure I’m doing it right.

Also want to learn how to turn off auto email sendouts.

Badge

Have some questions around survey capabilities. Thanks!

Report drill down isn’t working for all data points; review a journey because workflow seems inconsistent

Would like to learn more about low volume custom objects.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Call recording for those who are interested: https://app.gong.io/e/c-share/?tkn=1xiuswwgvz3ge1gj0jku3xja92

@spencer_engel  is there an office hours thread for today 10/29/20? I couldnt find one. 

Thanks,

Shiela 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@spencer_engel  is there an office hours thread for today 10/29/20? I couldnt find one. 

Thanks,

Shiela 

Yes @sdrostgainsightcom is working on that but was experiencing some technical difficulties. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

FINALLY!  OK @shiela_kern -- the new thread for this afternoon is up here -- talk with you then!

Scott