US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 10/26/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 25 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

9 replies

Thanks, Scott!  Can we follow up please on how to remove/update the measure when an “Escalated” Risk CTA that has the attribute Is Important = True removed and updated to False, so that the override exeception and/or rule that would make a account/relationship health become red is no longer factored?

Badge

create a rule that sums ARR from child accounts up to parent account

Badge +1

Create a utilization percentage from a non-numerical “visitor” column stored in one object and a non-numerical “active accounts” column stored in another object. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Load data to a relationship, I think I’m missing a step in the rule action as everything is running and data exists but when I go to the section it shows no data found.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I also wanted to review the Associated Object functionality that was recently released. I had some questions on how to correctly enable the feature..

Userlevel 2
Badge

Load data to a relationship, I think I’m missing a step in the rule action as everything is running and data exists but when I go to the section it shows no data found.

@sdrostgainsightcom Hi Scott, I got this figured out. I mapped the wrong GSID to the Company GSID in my action rule. :face_palm_tone2: Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I also wanted to review the Associated Object functionality that was recently released. I had some questions on how to correctly enable the feature..

@sdrostgainsightcom I worked with my CSM on this and he provided some additional information for me to review. If I have other questions I will join the office hours. Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@sdrostgainsightcom: are there Admin office hours on Thursday 10/28/2021?

I was hoping to pick someone’s brain about sending automatically different thank you emails when users respond to a csat survey, based on the score they give us (detractor, passive, promoter). I have a few ideas but not sure which one’s the best.

Thanks!

Lyne

Lyne, that’s a great question and one I’ll look forward to sitting in on! 

Scott, I’d like to please review Scorecard Rules for duplicating measures from the company level to the relationship if you are hosting tomorrow, and able to please add that as a question to cover in tomorrow’s session if one is being held.

Regards,

Joshua