US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 10/11/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 10 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday,  October 11, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/96519250125?pwd=cHJoZkhMQ3ZDNU11bjZYaUV2dlhWQT09

Meeting ID: 965 1925 0125

Password: 492558

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/ackBgrl8Vo

6 replies

Hi! 

I need help with making my CSM’s dashboards only accessible/relevant to accounts they are assigned to. Right now it looks like they can filter by any of the other CSL’s accounts. 

What would be the best way to cross-reference the Salesforce Contact ID back into a report to easily cross-reference?

Review current way to created to log proactive versus reactive types of meetings. 

Thanks!

I’d like to talk to you about best practice on synching back to Salesforce specifically for Surveys. Today we are syncing back scores on completion. I think we should also by synching back when we send surveys. Wanted to know if we should do that in the same rule or in a separate rule. I won’t be able to come at the top of the hour but will be attending 30 min in. I hope that works! Thanks.

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have a question about the best practice when calculating the Avg CSAT score for a customer. We did talked about it briefly last time, wanted to go over the pros of using the Unified Scorecard Fact object versus the Survey Object to populate the Average CSAT score for a customer. 

Hi Scott! Joining this session to review my last week’s inquiry regarding a banner or flag at the top of an account in SF to alert non Gainsight users of the account’s at-risk status. 

Hi Scott,

We have the following questions on Success Plan Snapshots:

• How to keep slide background design flowing through to success plan slides? When I add the image, it shows in front of the text. If I don’t add the image, the slides are unbranded.
  • The initial materials I read directed me to use the upper left drop down; a video I later watched said to use tokens. I could not find objective/task tokens that weren’t specifically CTA count type tokens. Which are correct?
    • Need at minimum: Objectives, tasks, associated persons, due dates
    • Run report and confirm field names in the report – try to type those into success snapshot. Still not finding these accurately.
  • Do templates always have to be set up separately for customer/relationship, or can I do one for both?
  • Can the success plan drop down be expanded? Not clear that there’s a scroll option.
  • Best practices for these success plan exports? How do companies like us use this well?

Thanks,

Josie

Badge

Hey Scott - Need help setting up a renewal CTA.

Best,

Alex