US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 10/05/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I need some assistance with the Advanced Logic in a Rule.  I am also just starting with Journey Orchestrator. I could use any tips and tricks for using it for basic email campaigns and for tracking responses following a campaign. Thanks. 

I have created a CSAT survey with an in-line survey question. The survey is sent when specific customers close their customer support case. My issue is that the survey has a question related to the product in the customer support case. I’m able to pull the product into the survey. However, I’m not sure how to effectively run the job that pulls in the case product data. If I run the job every 2 hours, a case could be opened and closed and the survey could be sent before the job runs that pulls the survey data into NXT and the product data will not be in the survey. I need help with how to setup the job so I can get around this issue. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Trying to build some reporting for a JO Program, and need to find where it says WHEN the participant exited the journey and why.  Help me Obi Wan, you are my only hope!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Is there a way to schedule reports and send the report or a link in an email to users?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Creating a JO program that pulls a “due date” field from Jira. In this case, due date = 30 days from rule date. However, 30 days from the rule date could end up falling on a weekend. Since this email is going out to clients, how do I avoid this email being sent on weekends but still staying within the 30 day range?

I have an Data Designer that is not merging data together.

Badge

Hi, I have a report question, using a Data Design for it and not showing data accurately 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I have a user who wants to know if there a way to get a notification if another team member has added a comment to a task.  I looked and they have all of the notifications on for their profile.  My recommendation to them was to use @ mention functionality within the tasks.  Is there another way to do this?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am unable to join the Zoom call :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

My apologies, @tmorgan -- I hadn’t refreshed the thread so forgot that you’d said you’d added the question to the thread as we were barreling to the end of the session.

You are talking about adding a comment to a Timeline activity, correct?  Or is this about adding to a comments field on CTAs or CTA Tasks? I’m guessing Timeline activity.

I’ll have to confirm, but I believe that the @ mention is the only way - have they been seeing nothing?  Is the request that they get notifications of any responses to any Timeline activities on customers that they are assigned to?  Via email? Slack?  Just wanting a few details - let me know and I’ll look to circle back after doublechecking some details as well.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @rho_ran_experian -- sorry that you couldn’t get into Zoom - I’m chatting internally with Rob C, your CSM here, to figure out the best way to get some answers to you since access to the office hours sessions isn’t going to work . . . he’ll keep you posted.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@sdrostgainsightcom It is when another team member has added a comment to a task (the other team member owns the task not the CTA) on one of the CTAs the person owns.  So let’s say for example I have a CTA to follow up with a client about an add-on they want.  Then I add tasks to the CTA for you to get me a quote.  Then you put a comment on your task that you are getting additional information from John Doe for the quote.  How would I know that you added that comment?  There is nothing that they can find that notifies them when there are comments made on one of these tasks.  I looked at their profile settings and they have all of the notifications. My recommendation to them was to use @ mention functionality within the tasks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@sdrostgainsightcom Could you possibly keep me in the loop on this as well? I may have a potential use case for sending scheduled reports, if possible.

@sdrostgainsightcom , Did you have a chance to aske around about our survey timing issue? I’m still researching and open to any information you may have. 

Thank you,

Carmen