US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 05/30/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 30 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92587328600?pwd=WS9TVDJWOTZpOTFxVFlxeGZwblJKUT09

Meeting ID: 925 8732 8600

Password: 970938

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

9 replies

Hi Scott,

I hope you had an enjoyable long weekend! I’ll be joining to discuss sharing dashboards via a link. Also, I’d like to confirm that there aren’t any ramifications of using a multi-version email in an NPS survey (need mulitple options for branding purposes)

Hi Scott! This is Deja at Collibra!

I created a custom object Red Account Activity to push the timeline activity to the SFDC object.  We want our CSMs or managers to have the ability to update that single record with additional comments. We would like these comments to flow to the Timeline activity record in SFDC.  I have this with the technical team as well, but do you know if this is possible?

Deleting my request, customer meeting came up during OH. I’ll join another time. Thanks.

Badge +4

Need to pull in Most Recent Timeline update to a report. Appears it is brining in more than one result if the value on the field is different.

Continuation of conversation from May 25, 2023 office hours.

“Hi Scott. This was posted for the 5/23 session but we ran out of time.

I would like to review my assumption concerning an open support case, # 256985. Essentially, should I always expect that ALL accounts in the Company object are represented in the current snapshot in the “Account Scorecard History” object? In both my Production and Sandbox instances, we had a sharp drop of accounts in that object starting in late January, but the # of accounts in Company object has not lowered, in fact it has increased a bit since then.

At last count, we have 3,205 accounts in Company object, but only 720 accounts being tracked in the latest snapshot in “Account Scorecard History”.

Support is saying that Company records with NA score would not be tracked, but that doesn’t match with my understanding of how this object is supposed to work.”

Userlevel 1

Same issue as last time, Query not populating any Participants. Giving Participant Error

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @justo.casablanca -- just a heads-up that I will have to answer your questions on Thursday - with almost all of Gainsight closed on Friday, and US Gainsight closed Monday, Product and I have not connected yet -- it will be tonight or tomorrow morning before I can confirm nuances of Scorecard History snapshot algorithm!

Hi Scott! This is Deja at Collibra!

I created a custom object Red Account Activity to push the timeline activity to the SFDC object.  We want our CSMs or managers to have the ability to update that single record with additional comments. We would like these comments to flow to the Timeline activity record in SFDC.  I have this with the technical team as well, but do you know if this is possible?

You can delete this one! Its resolved! Thanks! 

Badge

Hey @sdrostgainsightcom - Can you please share the docs that go over how to set up a DD/report to identify which opps in Gainsight no longer exist in SFDC?