US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 05/23/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 23 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92587328600?pwd=WS9TVDJWOTZpOTFxVFlxeGZwblJKUT09

Meeting ID: 925 8732 8600

Password: 970938

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

8 replies

Hi Scott,

I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it to last week’s call (wifi on the plane wasn’t working on the way to Pulse). 

I’d like to share a static link to a specific dashboard to our executive team however, each option that I’ve tried seems to render the link accessible publicly. I’ve read through the Community posts below but would like to see if there is anything that I’m missing. 1st preference is to have the link be available in a meeting invite however, I’ll configure a JO program if that is a secure option that doesn’t require weekly maintenance (updating expiration dates, copying new links, etc.)

Hi Scott,

I have a question on troubleshooting a rule that’s partially failing. Thanks! 

Badge +3

Hi Scott,

I’ve been having issues getting an External Action to update Call to Action Due Dates to work.

Thanks!

1. Continued from last Thursday: I have a JO survey program where I’m needing to use a calculated field in a “Create CTA” action. Purpose is to assign the CTA to the AE… because the AE on the account may change from the time the survey was sent to the time the user sends the survey response. I can’t seem to get it to work, need some help please.

2. How to get incremental updates for the “Activity Attendee” object. This standard object has no GSID, no Created Date, no Modified Date.

3. Until my IT & security teams approve use of S3 for data exports, I’m stuck scheduling email attachments w/ JO to get my Gainsight data in Power BI. For objects exceeding 5K records (like User), I’ve been able to logically break down the file by some criteria. In the example of User, I’m sending 4 attachments of roughly equal size. Power BI has to join these 4 files to get all the User records. Where I’m having trouble is “Account Scorecard History” and “Relationship Scorecard History”, which exceed even the Analytics 100k records download limit! Via JO emails the # of attachments would exceed 20, and manually downloading by “Created by Year” I still have to download 4 separate files to get all the records. Any ideas?
Userlevel 1

Journey orchestrator still not pulling in 

participants

hey scott,

have some questions in regards to zendesk connector, thank you!

Hi Scott. I would like to review my assumption concerning an open support case, # 256985. Essentially, should I always expect that ALL accounts in the Company object are represented in the current snapshot in the “Account Scorecard History” object? In both my Production and Sandbox instances, we had a sharp drop of accounts in that object starting in late January, but the # of accounts in Company object has not lowered, in fact it has increased a bit since then.

At last count, we have 3,205 accounts in Company object, but only 720 accounts being tracked in the latest snapshot in “Account Scorecard History”.

Badge +2

I have a question regarding a report I want to add into an email template that will be Part of a JO Program. I would like to add a tabular report showing the Opportunity Products with Quantity and expiration dates for the particular renewal email in the program.

1. I am getting errors in the template when importing the report regarding deleted fields.  I removed fields listed in the message but, they are not deleted fields and some I actually need to include in the email.
  1.  It appears that the report is working when I try to modify it in the program.
  1.  I am also not sure how or where I can filter to just show the products for the opportunity that I am sending the email about to the customer.