US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 05/16/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 15 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92587328600?pwd=WS9TVDJWOTZpOTFxVFlxeGZwblJKUT09

Meeting ID: 925 8732 8600

Password: 970938

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

7 replies

Badge

Hi Scott,

I have a Data Designer report on a dashboard that is updating very slowly (it takes 2 days to recognize some changes) compared to if I look at the information in their individual report.  I changed the DD to repeat the refresh as opposed to just once a day, but it is still lagging. I’m hoping I can get some understanding on what is holding things up.

Hi Scott,

I’d like to share a static link to a specific dashboard to our executive team however, each option that I’ve tried seems to render the link accessible publicly. I’ve read through the Community posts below but would like to see if there is anything that I’m missing. 1st preference is to have the link be available in a meeting invite however, I’ll configure a JO program if that is a secure option that doesn’t require weekly maintenance (updating expiration dates, copying new links, etc.)

Hi Scott - looking for some guidance on if/how we can set up the opportunity creation form in Revenue Optimization > Renewal Center > Analyze Section > Detail View so that it dynamically pulls in certain details that are unique to the account and pushes those values back to Salesforce immediately when an opportunity is created.

For example, if we want to pre-populate the Account Executive as the Opportunity Owner, is that possible? As of now the Opportunity Owner defaults to the individual creating the opportunity during creation in Gainsight and then shows up as Gainsight Integration User in Salesforce when the opportunity is created - we have to run a rule every few hours to update the Opportunity Owner to the AE of the account. Ideally we wouldn’t need this rule running because the AE would auto-populate. We’d want this same concept to apply to a few other fields as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

Last minute add, I’d like to talk through how I can get opportunity data in a Email Log report.

Thanks, 

Rhonda

Userlevel 2

Hi Scott, if there is time, I’d like to see why real-time sync is not working for us.

I was hoping that the recent release of filters in the real-time connector UI would allow us to sync data instantly but still, we can’t make use of this feature. 

Thanks,

Jasmina

Hi Scott. I’m able to create localized versions of survey emails and set the criteria, but when I start the survey all the emails go out in the default language template. Can I show you my config and you can guide me if I’m mis-configuring or do I need to submit a case for support?

Hi Scott. After a customer responds to a survey, how do non-admins get visibility to the survey results? What does it look like? Do I need to setup anything on the admin side for them to have this access?