US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 03/14/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 14 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/97563672477?pwd=SllMcVdiRVFLY1BFWFRoMGJ5MjFmdz09

Meeting ID: 975 6367 2477

Password: 374909

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

6 replies

Hi Scott, I am looking to Create a success plan and a weekly report (add new record in a related list) based on timeline entry. Could you please help!

Hi Scott,

On our Contacts, we have a flag whether or not a contact is a significant relationship on our relationship object which takes in a couple of scores to create an average score on our Company record,  issue is, when we remove the relationship flag the score that was calculated stays and is throwing off our calculation.  

Userlevel 1

Just need help with the last steps of the Journey Orchestrator that fires off Emails when an account health score has turned Red. 

Hi Scott, I had a quick follow up question on the NPS score you helped me create last week. Thank you! 

Badge

Hi Scott,

I’m working on a health score revision and am getting stuck trying to create a rule to set score (R/Y/G) based on the distinct count of Support cases unresolved within SLA. SLA is dictated by Case Priority. Rule Tasks I’ve established so far are:

1. Fetched from SFDC Case
  2. Fetched from MDA Company
  3. Merged SFDC Case and MDA Company using SFDC Account ID
  4. Transformed the Merge to create [Priority] Target Close Date fields

But now I’m unsure how to get the Count Distinct Case ID based on the [Priority] Target Close Date fields. For similar rules I’ve already created, I used the Count Distinct Case ID as criteria for the score (i.e. if Count Distinct Case ID = 0, set score to 20/Red) in the Action Setup. I might be overcomplicating.

I’ll keep at it until the call in case I happen to figure it out.

Thank you!
Chae

~~~ I actually cannot join this afternoon’s session, please disregard ~~~

Hi Scott,

Would appreciate your help configuring a rule. I’m building a semi-automated journey for our SMB segment. 

I’d like to configure a rule that creates a CTA quarterly, but only AFTER an initial CTA is closed and email is sent. I’ll need to bring in the recipient fields from that initial email send too (email, first name, full name).

Thank you,

Wyatt