US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 03/07/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/97563672477?pwd=SllMcVdiRVFLY1BFWFRoMGJ5MjFmdz09

Meeting ID: 975 6367 2477

Password: 374909

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

7 replies

Badge

Hello Scott, 

I have a JO program related question. Can we use in a custom field in the Reply- to email template for the program. 

Badge

Hey Scott - Just want to share my contact sync set up and want to go over how I can set up a view for just Success Plan access for my sales team.

Userlevel 1

A 1 Step Playbook has been created. The next step is making sure that it triggers off of the Success Plan changing to "Active" rather than Success Plan Completion. What is the best way to achieve this?

Data Query help needed 

Also, 

When the overall health of an account (Account Health scorecard) turns red, the managers of each of the 4 team members should be notified via email: My Team now wants to use a CTA to build this, Wants the CTA to close immediately after. Need guidance on proper steps

• Account Executive manager
  • Renewal Rep manager
  • CSM manager
  • BCAM manager

Hi Scott, I’m wanting to ask about NPS scores. Currently we have a report that shows the average of our total responses but I’m wanting to understand if there’s a way to calculate/showcase the %promoters-%detractors. Thanks in advance! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Scott, having trouble loading SFDC User ID to GS User.

Sorry, gotta jump! Have a good day.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @jochle -- thought I saw you on the session but had you dropped off before I got there?  Or are you still having issues logging in?  

If you are still having issues, drop a note back and I’ll create new Zoom sessions for Office Hours (I’m due to do so soon anyway) so any “block” that I’d triggered will stop.

Either way, do you mean you are having trouble loading the User ID to GS User via the Rules Engine? or with the SFDC Connector?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @sdrostgainsightcom, I just had to jump off the call. Made it on just fine. I tried the connector and hit an odd bug where I didn’t map the first and last name so it nulled out the Full Name field in the User table in Gainsight. I resolved that, but now I don’t have a great way to filter to the specific group of Gainsight users and I don’t want to “Upsert” so I don’t think I can even use the connector? There doesn’t seem to be an option for “Update” when using the connector. 

I’ll have to try and source a CSV and figure out how to upload the CSV to the user table? Not sure how that works since rules make you choose Company or Relationship.