US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 02/21/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 21 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/97563672477?pwd=SllMcVdiRVFLY1BFWFRoMGJ5MjFmdz09

Meeting ID: 975 6367 2477

Password: 374909

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

9 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Trying to understand a rule execution error message : 

[{statusCode=CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, message=case_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 19 with id 0038Z00002nX3WsQAK; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, portal users cannot own partner accounts: []

Haven’t encountered it before, the rule creates Salesforce records (upsert).

Hi Scott!

I want to trigger a CTA if there is a decrease in the new Spring NPS Response from the Fall NPS Response. I see a field's previous score but it's coming over with an ID and not a value. Can this be changed? Do you know if this is possible since the new survey ID is not created yet? Any guidance would be appreciated! 

Deja @Collibra 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @ayakushevich -- I can actually get you pointed in the right direction with a quick answer here!

The issue is that you are tripping over a Validation Rule in SFDC -- whoever you have mapped as the “Owner” field of the record you are creating or updating isn’t a full SFDC user - just a “portal” user - has to be a fully-licensed SFDC user to own a record in that table.

Hi Scott, 

I need to create a report that shows, for our red accounts, which measure of our scorecard (such as change in POC, product usage, or access to decision maker) is driving the overall health score down. So far I’ve been able to to create Scorecard Habits reports that look at the individual measures (one report per measure), but I’d like to know if there is a report configuration which would get me the % that are red due to product, % that are red due to access to decision maker, etc. 

Thank you!

Courtney 

Hi Scott,

I am following up regarding 2 items:

(a) I am trying to get pivot working on date-snapshot without aggregating all the customer records.   Is that possible? It seemed like it may have been in your example presented last Thursday. 

(b) I’m also following up regarding trying to get period-over-period comparison working.  I have tried filling in the data variables in various ways but seem to get no data returned back in my new period-over-period variable. 

Details are listed here:

Thank you, 

Peter

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @pshunt -- I spent some time on Thursday after the Thursday office hours session setting up a pivot in Data Designer in a way that would remain flexble -- I will demo it during Office Hours today so you can see how it works whether or not you set up the entire flow that I set up.

We can also cover the Period-over-Period comparison.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I am on to discuss Timeline Activity objects if we have time!

I need help configuring a rule if we have time.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Still working on your screenshots, @pshunt -- had to stop after 30 min or so to run home but will get back on it so you have it by morning -

Best,

Scott