US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 02/14/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 14 February 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/97563672477?pwd=SllMcVdiRVFLY1BFWFRoMGJ5MjFmdz09

Meeting ID: 975 6367 2477

Password: 374909

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

10 replies

Hi Scott,

I have 2 questions:
We need Most Recent Success Plan Status on the relationship populated in the Onboarding Completed report. How to find the field and populate it?

Onboarding Survey Sent Report is not following the date filter on the top.

Hi Scott,

I have the following question.  We have a status on the R360 and need to add this to 

Avg time to Onboarding Kick off report and YTD average time to onboarding kick-off report

Badge

Hey Scott - I need help setting up a field tracker for Success Plan Status. 

Hi Scott,

I’m wanting to see if there’s a way to create an LOB field on a CTA and then automatically populate this field based on the CTA owner based on their user LOB.

Thanks in advance!

Sara

Badge

Hi Scott, I am struggling to get our Real Time bi-directional Salesforce<>Gainsight connector set up for contact mapping. Would love some guidance building out a sync for one field to learn where I am going wrong. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Scott, wanted to pick your brain on pushing users from company contacts to relationship contacts.

Hi Scott, 

I have a relationship question, too: I am moving an external NPS survey (and other health measures) from Company to a Product Relationship. The current survey was set up by an implementation contractor, so I am not certain how it was done, other than it clearly is external and not PX or Survey Monkey. (We are importing the data from Appcues via Heap ==> Snowflake and writing to a custom object.)
I do understand how the current rule that writes to it works (have revised it myself), and I have a draft rule for writing to the new Relationship survey. But I can’t seem to set that survey up correctly. 
I do have a Relationship with Type = Product set up and some test records to play with. 

Hi Scott! I am looking for some guidance on how to build a CTA when there is a score change/decrease from the Fall to Spring survey. Our spring survey launches in April but I am not sure if we can build it yet since the survey ID is not created but I would like to build the steps now. Thanks for your help! 

Deja

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @sdrostgainsightcom, let me know your thoughts on the process/rule setup for moving company contacts to relationship contacts via a multi-select dropdown at the company person level. 
Thanks!  

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello all - working on catching up on some answers when I can, but because a number of you requested this document that I’d put together for @ACT a while back, I’m attaching it here.

Note that this is something I quickly wrote up while configuring an example in my test org, so nope, not loaded up as slides with our logo, etc. -- but gives you a good step by step with an example of what the Field Tracking log begins to look like over time once you are feeding info to it.

Hope this helps a number of you out @coolncalmtech27 @mzacher13 @Anks89 @rquaiyoom and others!