US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 12/8/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 8 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95165805521?pwd=c1k1SUZvTExZTFNVTDJEc3RpQzA1UT09

Meeting ID: 951 6580 5521

Passcode: 847345

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeHxu8PlmL

7 replies

Badge +2

I have a rule that is uploading Email Programs Participants Status to the SFDC Campaign Members object but the status is not updating correctly, can you help me figure out what I’m missing?  A few participants are missing from the campaign members and the only status showing for all of them is sent instead of click or open if the program is tracking links, which they are and I can see the participant status in JO Email showing as such.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I am working on a Data Desirer to be used in a JO Program where I need to filter out the certain words from the email field and the title field.  I am using the “does not contain “ operator.   I can easily do this in SF because I can add multiple values by separating them with a comma in the email or title field.  I have created the report in SF.  I am really struggling with this in GS because I have to make a separate filter line for each word I want to filter out.  In SF I return 100+k records.  In GS, I return 30+k records.  I’m looking for any advice on how to make this work.  

Thanks,

Rhonda

Badge

HI Scott, 

I have a question about the JO Schedule.

Userlevel 2

Hi Scott,

I’m trying to move gainsight activities (timeline entries, SP, CTAs) from one account to another. Both accounts are in the same hierarchy and we want to move activities from an account down the hierarchy to the account at the top of the hierarchy. The account we want to merge has additional accounts layered under it. I was thinking to merge the accounts and then let the merged account be recreated in GS when we sync data again with Salesforce. Do you foresee any issues with this plan? Any other ways to move activities from one account to another? My concern is the account in the hierarchy below the account we want to merge, and whether they will recreate correctly during the sync.

ex: move activities from account A to the Master account X

Master Account X (Top of the hierarchy_

account A

account A.1

account A.2 

account B

account C

Thank you,

Jasmina

Badge

Hey Scott - I need help with the new c360 layout. Also, curious how to create a formula field for Renewal $ amt.

Hi Scott,

Back for the Rule question I had tuesday, thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @jivanova -- so far testing still looking good in my org where merging, then re-creating, the hierarchy is concerned.  Hopefully you can find an example in UAT to test with yourself as well!