US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 11/17/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 17 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session, Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95165805521?pwd=c1k1SUZvTExZTFNVTDJEc3RpQzA1UT09

Meeting ID: 951 6580 5521

Passcode: 847345

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeHxu8PlmL

6 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I’d like to revisit my question from Tuesday about the “Next Contract Effective Date” field not syncing in Gainsight. 

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Wanted to discusses a possible solution that we are trying to implement also a question about the rules engine schedule, we are revising our list of rules now and trying to find solutions to decrease delays and long queues. 

Badge

Hi Scott,

I’m working on a JO Program with Conditional Wait steps. I want to ensure my logic is sound in that I only want the participant to continue in the journey if they do not open the previous email that was sent. I have the Conditional Wait set to evaluate the previous step (send email) not equals opened, so basically if they do open the email then the next step is End Outreach, but if they do not open the email then they’ll proceed in the journey. For this journey, I’m also hoping there is a way to have the Sender Name & Email/Reply-To Email be different for the two different versions of emails in the journey.

Another question on a survey JO Program: I’m using the Generic Survey Program template, but I only want to send the reminder email if they have not responded to the survey vs just after a certain period of time. But when I add the Send Email step under the Responded=No check, I’m unable to select the survey reminder email template.

Thank you!

Chae

Hi Scott,

Joining today’s office hour to confirm my understanding of a journey orchestrator rule/set up you had mentioned last week.

Thanks! 

Hi Scott,

Need to build a quick report.

Include: All active rules

Display:  CTA comment/description text, name of the CTA/Rule Title

Badge

Hey Scott - Same question from Tuesday(wasn’t able to make it). Need help auto closing CTAs when all tasks are closed by the CSM.