US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 11/10/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 9 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95165805521?pwd=c1k1SUZvTExZTFNVTDJEc3RpQzA1UT09

Meeting ID: 951 6580 5521

Passcode: 847345

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeHxu8PlmL

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I’d like to learn more about how to build Segments.  I’ve been playing with it a little bit, but am not having much luck.  I don’t really understand how it works even after reading the documentation.  

Thanks,

Rhonda

Badge +4

We started my topic on the Tuesday session...I’m trying to write events from a custom SFDC object to the Gainsight Timeline. You helped me with the Setup Rules, but now I’m running into issues with the Setup Action. I need to have these events write to a specific Timeline Event Type that I setup but the action is only letting me write to Milestones/Lifecycle Events.

Badge

Hey Scott - I need help getting users access to Gainsight Sally. Also, need help from last session with Gainsight Sandbox, got locked out and need to report on SFDC sandbox objects.

Hi Scott,

I have a couple questions related to reports and success plan snapshots.

1. I would like to create a report of all the emails that have been sent out of gainsight and to whom, since there isn’t syncing with outlook, people want to remember or look back at what they sent.
  2. On a relationship report we want to show relationship scorcard value + the status of a particular type of success plan.
  3. Is there a way to export the Gantt Chart view in success plans into a Success Plan Template.
  4. Can you cover how the new success plan snapshots work and what improvements we can take advantage of.

Hi Scott,

Wondering if you could please show me how to set a journey orchestrator campaign to run on a daily basis.

Thank you! 

Badge

Hello,

I am trying to create a Program in JO. I need it to be evenly distributed, so as not to overload our staff with responses. In total, I want to target about 10,000 accounts over the span of a year. I would like to send it to about 200 accounts per week. Is there a way to set a max send limit that would evenly distribute only to 200 accounts per week?

Thanks,

Preston

Badge

Hi Scott - I’d like help with triggering a Playbook from an Activity type.

Thanks! Melissa

Badge

Hi Scott. Will there be office hours tomorrow? I am still having trouble with my Program in JO (posted above)

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

We will have Office Hours @prestondemaria -- just posted the new thread (Gainsight was off yesterday for a recharge day):