Question

US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 10/20/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 19 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +6

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session today, Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95165805521?pwd=c1k1SUZvTExZTFNVTDJEc3RpQzA1UT09

Meeting ID: 951 6580 5521

Passcode: 847345

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeHxu8PlmL

6 replies

Hi Kendra,

I need help with setting up a distribution program for Surveys. We were able to successfully send a test survey using a CSV file for recipients. However, when we tried to set up a distribution list in Data Designer by merging the event object with the company person object, our recipients are not pulling into the company person object unless we add a filter with their exact name and email. I am happy to share my screen to show you!

Thanks,

Josie

Badge

Hi Kendra, 

Wanted to troubleshoot a rule executions results. I am not getting the expected results and need some help understanding why. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Kendra,

I need help getting a Max date in a report and if it isn’t possibly from the perhaps in Data Designer I’m basing the report off of.  

Thanks,

Rhonda

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Kendra,

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make office hours today.  I’ll have to catch you or Scott on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Badge +1

Hi Kendra,

I’m wondering if you’re able to help with best practices on how to troubleshoot rules that are continually being skipped, or otherwise behaving erratically. 

Thank you,

Kent

Badge +3

Hi Kendra, 

I have a couple questions about the R360 Beta. 

1. Am I able to activate the beta layout for a small subset of users while keeping the Old 360 layout for everyone else? 
  2. Do we have the ability to track who has turned on the new UI if we activated it (this is assuming the beta applies to everyone right away)
  3. Does the “Enable preview for end users” button extend to every user or would enabling the button work for just a small amount of ppl?

Thanks,
Jack