US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 09/17/20 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 16 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

9 replies

I need to change the name of a health measure and would like some guidance on making sure I get the name updated for all the correct related objects.

Also, updates we are making to contacts in Salesforce are not syncing to Gainsight for some reason when the rule runs daily. I need some help determining why.

Thanks!

Hi Spencer,

I have two questions:

1. I want to create a report that tells me the completion % of certain CTA types and is filterable by Assignee.
    • Example: Tiffany was assigned 25 CTA this quarter (also created this quarter) and she has marked 20 of them complete. Therefore, the widget would say 80% or (.8 or 80.0)
  2. I am having trouble with the “Ranking” feature in the report. When I use the “Top” or “Bottom” filter, it doesn’t keep the top 10 or bottom 10. It also alters the values in each row. Can you explain to me what controls the “Ranking” feature?

Hello! Want to do a one off Rule that will set a boolean to True for GS.

Hey Spencer,

We have a program live in Journey Orchestrator but we’re looking to make an edit to the Calculated Fields section of our Power List. It looks like we can edit the information in Calculated Fields, but I don’t see anywhere that we can save it. We’ve tried pausing the Program and that didn’t work. Any ideas on why we can’t save our changes? Happy to provide more specifics on the Program if helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan

The rule filters only seem to allow “Add/subtract N [days/months] from rule date”, is there anyway to create filter based on hours?

I’m trying to look at timeline activities where our CSM posts any health updates in the last N hours, and then take those activity and post them back to SFDC. Obviously l don’t want to push that update multiple times either (ie can’t just look at anything modified in last day and run every few hours as updates would then post multiple times).

We are trying to look for and do 2 separate things…

1) Track any changes to the Overall Health Score (From Red to Yellow, Green, etc etc.) and sync that to our SFDC Account Health (Red/Yellow/Green).

2 Any “updates” and the associated comment made to the timeline, we’re trying to take those comments and push them as a “Health Update” which a custom object in SFDC that is associated to the Account Object.

Also, we created Scorecard rules where all of the actions seem to return 0 pass and 0 fail and can’t figure out why. We think we are missing some setting, but can’t figure it out.

Badge +2

Hi Spencer, I have cta rule that should be filtering on nps score, but it doesn’t appear to be from the test run results. 

Badge +2

^Solved it! Forgot that the flattened survey object has two fields for the nps score and one is not numerical so had to switch to numerical and that worked. 

Badge

Rule failing and only showing -1 in the records but the test rule was successful