US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 08/13/20 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 13 August 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

9 replies

Badge +2

Hi @sdrostgainsightcom ! I’m implementing relationship persons in our org and would like to walk through loading a test record to relationship person in the rules. We are loading from SFDC Contacts and have relationship tags on the contact records. Thanks!

Badge

Can Bcc to timeline work on the relationship level if we only have company person connected through connector 2.0? If not, i’d like to walk through a rule to do load contacts to relationship person

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello - I’m revising our scorecard, and I was considering using “Validity” for the manual scores, but I’m a little confused about what resetting does. In the help article, it said that resetting can be used to avoid displaying N/A values. Doesn't resetting change the score to NA from whatever it was (green, red, etc.)? I tried it and that is what happened. Thanks!

@sdrostgainsightcom Hi Scott - I was able to get a screenshot for you now. It doesn’t actually say reset, but that is what it does. When you click “refresh score”, it resets it to NA which doesn’t seem right - I would think it should be “Renew Score”. I’m also still curious why the Gainsight GO article says resetting can avoid displaying N/A values. Thanks

i_wlzm455mnA4dATyxGMfOC7j0XjGdabWI4AYhLITueOR8SSIvVQVpgNaMMku7tyj1LffukueJfIb2-DiVqPE-3bu5gr1YxjtFRhZLHQXe7YpCRyilmpa1H1_ccPZ5mNoONQWpd4Dig

Badge +1

Hi,

We would like to create a milestone based on at least one email being successfully sent to a contact in a JO program. What field(s) can we use to identify whether an  email was delivered?

Badge +1

Hey Scott, I am trying to test different measure weights for our new scorecards and want to get confirmation that I’m going about it correctly. 

Thanks!

Badge +1

Hi, I have a situation where a report does not render properly in the JO Preivew, but when I send a test it displays  fine. Any idea what might cause this? It’s in an email with an inline survey question. 

Hi Scott, 

I created a rule in rules engine that populates from the timeline when an escalation occurs for an account. In the rules engine it appears to be displaying properly but when I pull the field into a report it still shows up empty. I am trying to figure out how to connect the rule to the field itself. 

Would like to review a rule to close CTAs that isn’t rendering results.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello all - I was reminded that I never posted the link to the recording of this session last week - here it is for anybody who wants to review - and I also have the post up for tomorrow’s office hours session if anybody has follow-up questions they want to get in the queue there!

https://app.gong.io/e/c-share/?tkn=8jzkbxrjcv8hrt7p6q090322