US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 08/04/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 4 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, August 04, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, August 04, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

7 replies

NPS followup based on Supports response

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have a question regarding a new scorecard measure that I am creating.  

Also quick question about adding values to CTA Status field

Badge +1

Hi Scott - two questions today:

1. Best practices for providing our Partners a view into their accounts’ status with us. Dashboarding? Shared C360’s? What have others done in this area?
  2. We use SF Communities - was looking for advice/best practices around integrating community posts by a specific Company Person onto that Company’s Timeline. I’m assuming this would be done via SF Events triggers - but is this a common practice?

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Scott

1. Trying to build a Scorecard measure that adjusts the health of a customer who:
    • has not had any meaningful communication in the past 60 days
      • this includes Timeline Activity types EBR, Call, Meeting
    • if customer has not had one of those in the past 60 days the account would turn red

2. Trend reports for Revenue and Employee trends

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Scott - another question as we setup the Salesforce Connector...When we ran the user job from the connector it is now creating rows in the GS User table with duplicate SF IDs when a person has had a name change (due to getting married) where they have been given a new email address and have changed their last name.  Now when we run the Opportunity rule it is failing on records for this user saying “Multiple matches found for field OpportunityOwner in gsuser object”.  I can see that it is the two entries in that object causing the issue, but how do I now combine these to rows that are the same physical person without messing up the history for the pre-marriage person who is on historical things like timeline activities, CTAs, etc.

Badge +2

Hi Scott. I’ve got a JO Program that runs every day to send a report to our Support Team for account deactivations. The Program has been running successfully until recently when the 1 participant (our Support Team) is dropped from the program because of a “System error at step Send Email”. Not sure why the participant is getting dropped.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

What object do I use to run a report to show how many times an email template has been used through the Gainsight Assist Plugin?

Rhonda