US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 06/08/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 8 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/98240490183?pwd=NUsxRUplVjFOdDRKQ1BJV0NSMTJXQT09

Meeting ID: 982 4049 0183

Passcode: 966630

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/adeoYGd3BA

4 replies

Hi Scott,

Within an NPS JO program, we have specified 21 days for the recipient’s reponse to not be considered.

The survey itself was not closed/nor was an end date set as we wanted to repurpose the survey each quarter going forward. I’ve been told that responses came in after the 21 day period and am wondering:

1. What’s the definition of “not be considered”? I couldn’t find one in the documentation.
  2. As a measure to prevent responses coming in after 21 days, I’ve looked at the options on the survey itself. Specifically setting a link expiration. As our JO program is set to pull in new contacts each day during it’s 21 day run. how would link expiration work?
  3. Are there any ramifications to closing and re-opening a survey every quarter?
Badge

Hey Scott, 

We’re running into an error with Rules Engine when creating SFDC cases; see below for the message. When speaking with GS Support, they said the rule is timing out because the number of cases being created is too large. Any ideas on how to workaround this limitation?

Error Message from logs: [{statusCode=CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, message=We can't save this record because the “Email after 2 and 4 days of Awaiting Response” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This interview has been terminated as another interview in the same bulk execution request failed with the following error: <b>Limit Exceeded</b><br>You or your organization has exceeded the maximum limit for this feature. Error ID: 639925308-7855 (824709315) organization has exceeded the maximum limit for this feature. Error ID: 639925308-7855 (824709315), fields=[]}]

“Account Scorecard History” object update

Badge

Hey Scott - Have a question about linked objects and also about updating emails for users/contacts.