US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 05/20/21 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

9 replies

Hi Scott,

I need help with embedding pages on C360. Referencing this article for parameters.

https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/07360/02Admin_Guides/Configure_the_Customer360_Details_(C360)_Page_and_Section_Types#Build_Embedded_Page_Sections

Badge

Hello, 

I need help understanding why I am not able to share a dashboard with the new domain that I have created, it works in our sandbox environment but not in prod. I have checked with our internal IT team and they confirmed that nothing on our end should be blocking this. When I try to access the link that I am receiving via email I get the “this site can’t be reached” error. 

Regards, 

Ana.  

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Report stuff

Discrepancy between engagement reports. Trying to dig into the source fields to understand where the difference is coming from.

I want to recreate the customer contact tab in c360 so it’s editable (similar to account info)

Want to show detractors and promoters from a CSAT Survey.

I have journey built around renewals. Since renewals don’t happen every day, I’m running into issues activating it because the query results are null. I’m not sure how to alter what I have to be able to activate it.

Badge +1

Pulling in more SFDC contact data using Connection 2.0 Jobs > Company Person.  I’m looking to update the mappings, find the right format for the data, and increase the schedule to run more often.

Badge +1

Hey there, as a follow up from our office hours, I was wondering if there was a way to override the rich text editor from formatting my Success Snapshot templates?  I can format the PPT, I can set the builder defaults, but the Rich Text editor from the Success Plan record fields override the font size, and format.  I would like to control the font size so all templates look consistent for internal QBR presentations.  Thanks for any recommendations in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey there, as a follow up from our office hours, I was wondering if there was a way to override the rich text editor from formatting my Success Snapshot templates?  I can format the PPT, I can set the builder defaults, but the Rich Text editor from the Success Plan record fields override the font size, and format.  I would like to control the font size so all templates look consistent for internal QBR presentations.  Thanks for any recommendations in advance.

Hi Justin. I’m tagging in our Success Snapshots Product Manager @rahul_prayakarao here to see if he has any advice. Also @sdrostgainsightcom I know you have some in-depth experience with success snapshots, so tagging you here too just in case you have any wisdom to share.