US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 05/18/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 18 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/98240490183?pwd=NUsxRUplVjFOdDRKQ1BJV0NSMTJXQT09

Meeting ID: 982 4049 0183

Passcode: 966630

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/adeoYGd3BA

5 replies

Badge

Hi Scott! I need a little help setting up a conditional wait in JO.

Thanks!

Melissa

Hi Scott. I have a JO survey program where I’m needing to use a calculated field in a “Create CTA” action. Purpose is to assign the CTA to the AE… because the AE on the account may change from the time the survey was sent to the time the user sends the survey response. I can’t seem to get it to work, need some help please.

Hi Scott, is there documentation that “defines” each of the participant lifecycle stages in a JO program (i.e. Completed, System Error, Active, etc.)? What does each stage in the lifecycle “mean”?

Userlevel 1

Still having trouble with the Journey Orchestrator Query for sending Emails. There have been alot of changes made and it is making the process confusing. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I would like to talk about how Scorecards can be assigned via criteria.

Bset,

Ben Wanless