US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 04/23/20 - 11 a.m. PT - Pre-session Thread

• 22 April 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our weekly Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,253252739# US (New York)

+13126266799,,253252739# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 301 715 8592 US

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aqridFplx

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, for nurturing of our tier 4 accounts, and as a quick way of creating a QBR deck, we are looking to add a powerpoint presentation to Gainsight that we can tokenize with Gainsight data.  Can you show me the nuts and bolts of this and how to get it started please?  Thank you.

Badge

I’ve recently run found discrepancies with our Survey data reporting and could use some help. In essence, The Flattened Survey object shows more data than the MDA Survey object (which we’re using to run reports on and show in dashboard views). We have a rule that pulls data from the Flattened Survey data object and marries it with data from another MDA source (Timeline/Success Plans, etc…) and then when we have a match-up, we’re loading that information in the MDA Survey object.

The issue is that the criteria that we’re using to match up data is incomplete. We’re able to obtain the Participant ID and Company ID from the Flattened Survey Object and the subsequent MDA Object (Timeline/Success Plans, etc…) however, we don’t have a unique id to bank on per survey that exists in both places. So what we’re seeing is that if a user has responded to more than 1 survey, we’re not seeing the other responses within the MDA Survey Table.

Badge

I’m working on a rule that loads the 2.0 “Current” and “Previous” health score onto the Customer Info. I followed the instructions on this article but it’s not working as expected: https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Scorecards/02Scorecards_2.0/04Tutorials/Load_Scorecard_2.0_data_to_CustomerInfo_object#Create_a_Rule_to_fetch_and_load_scorecard_2.0_data

The fetch from the Unified Scorecard Fact has duplicates…. How can I just fetch the most recent records so it doesn’t include the duplicates. I can’t seem to configure the right criteria.

Badge +2

Hi, I have a question on Surveys 2.0 relationship level surveys

Badge

Hi,

We’re working on scheduling an email campaign through JO to remind people to take the NPS survey. We want to set it up so that the email sends to our customers at a certain date in the future, depending on whether or not a field is updated.

I don’t see how we can schedule this using the conditional wait.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello all - thank you for joining the call today with your questions and ideas.

Here’s the link to the call recording for anybody who wants to review:

https://app.gong.io/e/c-share/?tkn=1mhlwf83yp2noloes3z3fi4im

Thank you!

Scott

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Quick follow-up for @Dkirkpatrick and @Kate  -- haven’t found a quick answer yet on getting the End Program to be available for the “positive” result on the conditional wait in your JO Program (Kate, you’d dropped off the session but Denver was able to walk me through the use case).

I’ll let you know when I get some solid info one way or the other for you!

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thanks Scott.  Follow up question.  If we have accounts that don’t have a csm, can we create a scenario where the email comes from an email address in Gainsight but the underlying email address is mine?   I am not the CSM but I want to me able to monitor the response, if any.