US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 03/30/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 30 March 2023
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93210223297?pwd=SGMvb0ZOVVRpclVTdTdTVzR1c040QT09

Meeting ID: 932 1022 3297

Passcode: 885599

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aebWfptbBg

12 replies

Badge

Hey Scott - Need help with a CTA. Need the CTA timeline events to log to the linked case and I need the CTA to close the linked case when the CTA is closed.

Badge

Hi Scott,

I’ve created a rule to read in a CSV file with columns formatted as currency. The rule fields are currency and so are the fields on the object but I’m getting an error with reading in the file. The default decimal place seems to be 9 and it won’t let me change it to 2. If I change the file columns to general or number format the data loads. Is there an issue reading in currency data?

Thanks

Hi Scott, I want to schedule reminders through a JO program for my CS survey. Surveys will be sent manually but reminders will be automated and I want to exclude weekends.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Scott, had a question about milestones and the timeline on the Summary section of the R360. I’ll be on around 2:30pm EST. Thanks.

Hi Scott,

I have a 6 question survey, 5 questions based off of stars and a comment question, I want to automatically trigger a CTA if there is a comment or any of the questions get 3 stars or lower.

Thanks,

Mel

Hi Scott,

I was hoping to get some help on Data Designer. I want to build a report where I can have my GS Contracts, and GS Opportunities (both objects pulled from SFDC) in lines and analyze in columns the related Account Scorecard Measures.

I understood from Support I need to go through Data Designer to do this.

Thanks, Philippe

Hi Scott,

I wanted to ask about best practices/options for what to do with customer data in which case the customer has cancelled their services with us? Do orgs tend to leave those customers in GS, simply denoting them as a “former client”? Do they export relevant data and delete the account from GS? Thank you! 

Hey Scott,

hoping you have some time i know you have a couple questions, but need some help finalizing a rule. Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

Email For Journey Orchestrator is showing GSID in account name. Need it mapped to the Company ID

Hey Scott! I’m late to the game, but if there’s time, I need some help with a rule. I’m trying to aggregate Relationship Type Names based on a dropdown on a CTA into one field on Company. The transformations I’m attempting are not working as expected.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Howdy doody! We’re re-doing our Risk Management and I’m wondering the best way to re-categorize CTA Reasons and sub-categories. Re-purpose existing values? De-activate old values and enter in the new ones? Thanks!

Badge +1

Hey Need help understanding how Gainsight is reading the renewal date for companies., What is the best practice since in Salesforce the account does not have the old subscriptions and charges but does not read the most recent product and charges. Should I delete the old subscription records?