US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 03/23/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 22 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93210223297?pwd=SGMvb0ZOVVRpclVTdTdTVzR1c040QT09

Meeting ID: 932 1022 3297

Passcode: 885599

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aebWfptbBg

7 replies

Badge

Hi Scott,

I was setting up the external action as we discussed based on your document but when test the connector is say is failed. Status Code: 401 Error Code GS_APIG_2401, unauthorized.

Is it the path or another setting I’m missing?

Thanks,

Sean

Hi Scott,

I’m wondering if you can help me with a global filter for date range on my dashboards. I’m having an issue with the identifying field being different for each report. Is there a way around this? Thanks!

Hi Scott,

I’m interested in knowing if there is a way to allow to provide tiered access to Surveys. For example, I would like the following

• Role of End-User → Ability to view Survey Responses via a C360 Survey Section
  • Role of Power User → Ability to see Analytics for select (permissioned) surveys
  • Role of Admin → Ability to see all Surveys
Badge +4

We are setting up the Integration to bring over SF Events to Timeline.
It shows that we can only sync 120 days worth of events.
Is there any way to bring over older events? I tried building a rule, but there is no action for Load to Activities.

Userlevel 1

Hi Scott, 

We’d like to create a rule to trigger a CTA/playbook if an account’s health score drops below 50, but we don’t want it to launch if the same CTA/playbook has been launched on that account within the past 6 months. Is there a way to account for this in filters?

I need help understanding how the “External Attendees” lookup field works in a Timeline Activity. I tried searching for the email address of a contact in one of my Gainsight customer accounts, but the lookup can’t find it. I’ve looked thru the online docs and can’t find the answer.