US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 03/09/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93210223297?pwd=SGMvb0ZOVVRpclVTdTdTVzR1c040QT09

Meeting ID: 932 1022 3297

Passcode: 885599

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aebWfptbBg

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Need assistance with a data designer that shows a specific type of CTA with the most recent timeline entry that’s tied to that CTA. 

The issue I’m having is that it’s not giving me the max timeline entry, instead, it’s giving me all timeline entries. It has to do with one specific merge and I just don’t know how to fix it!

Badge

Hey Scott - Following up to our Tuesday session, need help setting up the Success Plan only view. Also, need help setting up a payload for our Slack API post from our NPS JO.

Hey Scott - How do I create and test a new scorecard in Gainsight without switching off existing scorecards (As if in a sandbox). 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Scott, question on dashboard publishing limitations/best practices on giving report/dashboard control to end users.

Badge +4

I’ve created a rule to populate a Company field with # of Open Risk CTAs.
How do I set a rule to put that field back to Zero when there are no Open Risk CTAs?

Hi Scott,

Following up from Tuesday’s office hour - I looked at the “Calculate NPS Survey Scores” links you had sent. They’re helpful but I’m actually wanting the overall NPS score that’s already available in the NPS analytics tab. Just wanting a way to move that report to a dashboard. Will provide more specifics in the office hour. Thanks! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I have a question about Custom People maps.  It doesn’t appear as if I can create a true hierarchy in a custom map.  All I can accomplish is to drag 1 contact onto the canvas and then add influencers to that contact.  Just wanting to know if that is expected behavior.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Userlevel 1

Please GIVE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS.  JO 

When the overall health of an account (Account Health scorecard) turns red, the managers of each of the 4 team members should be notified via email:

• Account Executive manager
  • Renewal Rep manager
  • CSM manager
  • BCAM manager

Hi Scott,

Would appreciate your help configuring a rule. I’m building a semi-automated journey for our SMB segment. 

I’d like to configure a rule that creates a CTA quarterly, but only AFTER an initial CTA is closed and email is sent. I’ll need to bring in the recipient fields from that initial email send too (email, first name, full name).

Thank you,

Wyatt

Hey Scott,

I have a couple questions:

1. Is there a way to auto-populate an email address into an email template to be used in Gainsight Assist?
  2. I’d like to create a formula field for calculating the number of days between two dates.  Object is the Success Plan and date fields are Start Date and Close date

Thanks,

Ehsan

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @Tomcnall -- didn’t see you appear on the call, but although a Scorecard Testing utility is on our roadmap, currently there is no way to “test” a scorecard in the sense that even a test-run rule will not return which customers land Red Yellow Green because the Company has to be assigned to the scorecard for the test run to return which action would set the score.

What I recommend sometimes is that for a rule you’ve created to set scores for key measures, filter the final dataset on the Data Preparation side of the rule into the Red Yellow Green buckets (if that’s what you are using) to see where they land.

For full testing, though, you’ll have to had a full sandbox and then assign all the customers in the Sandbox to the scorecard to run the results.