US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 03/02/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93210223297?pwd=SGMvb0ZOVVRpclVTdTdTVzR1c040QT09

Meeting ID: 932 1022 3297

Passcode: 885599

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aebWfptbBg

8 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have one question JO related and one question regarding a rule execution. 

Thank you. 

hey scott,

got a quick question on an error message, thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I am setting up my first sandbox org and need a quick Sandbox 101.  The documentation is very limited.  I can see that the sandbox is connected to my SFDC production instance in Connectors 2.0, but it doesn’t look like any of the sync jobs are running.  Do I need to set all of those on the same schedule that my production org?  I did find a community post with steps for connecting to your SFDC sandbox.  Is that better than being connected to production?  What about rules, do they run on the schedule copied over or do I need to do something with them as well?  Anything else I need to  know?

Thanks,

Rhonda

Hi Scott,

I am having issues with enabling my users to save GS Leads.  If I make them super admins they can, but if they aren’t they can’t edit and can’t find how to give them permissions.  

Also, we are about to integrate week over week, month over month transaction and revenue data and want some suggestions on best practices for creating the object and setting up rules/CTAs to calculate month over month differences.

Badge

Hey Scott - Need some help with a JO Query.

Userlevel 1

Hello Scott, 

When the overall health of an account (Account Health scorecard) turns red, the managers of each of the 4 team members should be notified via email: “Opting out of CTA”, Journey Orchestrator Data Query Help Needed 

• Account Executive manager
  • Renewal Rep manager
  • CSM manager
  • BCAM manager

Also, if we have Time: 

Need Suggestions about building this Configuration in Gainsight: (Real TIme Rules Doesn’t have CTA Action option” 

CSM - Kickoff Call (existing Playbook)

• Playbook/CTA Triggered when account is not assigned to CSM, then becomes assigned to a CSM
  • Playbook/CTA Triggered when account is reassigned from one CSM to another
  • DO NOT duplicate an existing open CTA of the same type. Reassign the existing CTA if it exists

I am looking to create a rule that creates an automatic notification whenever the CSM field in GS is changed. I know how to construct that if there is a mass request to change multiple accounts, but if anyone changes that field individually, I want to always trigger the same effect and I cannot find anything that would show me if that is possible.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi there @ACT -- just a quick follow-up -- open a ticket on the Gainsight-to-Salesforce option missing in the Company Person sync job for your desired fields . . . it’s there in my test org when I try (screenshot below) and I didn’t request enablement of some kind for that org, so not sure what the missing piece is there - sorry!