This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.
Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).
There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!
Conference Details (Zoom):
Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 932 1022 3297
For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:
Hi Scott - let’s try this again regarding the art of the possible when it comes to connecting Salesforce to two MDA tenants. Not expecting you to have a definitive answer for the record. I just want to show you what I’m seeing and what I’ve tested so far.
Do we have the possibility to add “between” as an option in the available drop down values for date filter on the local widget report.
Is it possible to merge the filter for Relationship Created Date and Snapshot Date on our weekly reporting/timeline activity date to have 1 global date filter.
Needed some help troubleshooting a rule that I am working on.
We are getting a JO failure when Revenue Start Date is blank, error message says it contains invalid value. Is there a way to change the field so it doesn’t fail and put in the data-No Data Available.
have a question about a end user error message i’m getting when I published a new GS Home Page. I’ll be popping in 20-30 mins later as I have a meeting during the start, thanks!
I need the ability to CC a group (not an alias, but individual emails) of customer contacts on an email program sent via JO. I've tried using the Email copy option on an Advanced Program, but this only allows me to copy 3 people and none of these folks see the other folks CCd on the thread. I've also tried using a simple program, which expands the number of people that can be copied, but it still functions like a BCC in the sense that no one can see who else is copied on the thread.
Here's a little more context on the use case. I'm sending a marketing email to a customer cohort and I need everyone on the thread to be able to see everyone else that's copied. We're currently sending these emails on behalf of our SMB CSMs and because each email is sent to the target recipient individually, folks from a cohort are asking the CSMs to include other members from the cohort on the thread because they're unaware that everyone in the cohort is receiving their own individual email.
Hi Scott - We are enabling Gainsight Home and one of the requirements is to show the account scorecard details in separate widgets for Green/Yellow/Red/Unscored accounts. There was a bug in the Summary Ribbon version of the scores so we had to do it with the reports. However, we found we cannot see accounts on those reports unless they have a score (Even if it is NA) in the Unified Scorecard fact. They also won’t show up on the mass edit reports. I built and tested a rule for the company which basically sets the score to NA for any new/unscored account on a daily basis, but I’m not 100% on the relationship scorecard rule for setting scores on those. Could you help me either set up a rule or direct me on a better approach here?
My health score reporting is acting strange and I can’t seem to figure out why. Trying to report current score by measure name and I’m getting scores from weeks ago being reported as current. Also, some accounts are showing scores from multiple scorecards despite only one being applied to that account.
@wyattfarino -- I assume you have created this report on the Unified Scorecard object, right?
If so, you have to filter for “Active = True” -- basically, when a Company starts out on 1 scorecard and then switches over to another scorecard at some point, we do not delete the Scorecard Facts with the scores from the previous scorecard - we just set them to Inactive.
Add that filter to your report and that should take care of it!
As for why we don’t delete: it actually can be useful to have a record of exactly what the scores were for the previously-assigned scorecard when it was switched off for the customer - there’s some other functionality that comes from it as well.
Let me know if that fixes it!
Excellent! Glad that was it. Sorry, should have specified that I was speaking of the “Active” field on the Unified Scorecard Fact object itself . . . not any of the fields of the same names through any of the lookups.
Have a great weekend!