US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 01/12/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 12 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95165805521?pwd=c1k1SUZvTExZTFNVTDJEc3RpQzA1UT09

Meeting ID: 951 6580 5521

Passcode: 847345

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeHxu8PlmL

6 replies

Hi Scott,

I have a couple of CTA questions:

1. Is it possible to make non-standard fields required upon entry?
  2. Can non-standard fields be listed in the default group? It would seem that they can but they are not appearing in that way.
Badge

Hello Scott, 

I have couple of questions regarding the C360 Beta configuration. 

Badge

Hey Scott,

I have a few questions about the contact connector, and real time sync that is coming in the new release. 

Hi Scott, I’m wondering if there’s a way to include a type of “At-Risk” marker/flag/symbol next to an account’s name, similar to how this client shows ‘Active’. 

Thanks! 

Badge +2

Hi Scott, 

I need help with guidance on how to exclude N/A responses from a performance survey from the Scorecard rule that averages the individual responses on a 0-10 scoring system or each measurement related question. 

Badge

Hey Scott - I have a quick question regarding rules engine. Need help catching renewals that hit the 6 month mark in btw when my rules runs. Right now we are creating CTAs when renewals hit the 6 month mark but want to capture any that possible hit that mark during the weekend.