US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 01/05/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 4 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95165805521?pwd=c1k1SUZvTExZTFNVTDJEc3RpQzA1UT09

Meeting ID: 951 6580 5521

Passcode: 847345

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeHxu8PlmL

5 replies

Badge

Hello Scott, 

I have a question regarding syncing Timeline Activities into SF Object. 

Also a quick question about an existing Scorecard Rule update. 

Badge

Hey Scott - Need help troubleshooting an opportunity ingest error and looking into how to better update these.

Hi Scott, We have a Rule that fetches data from relationships for closed won opportunities and inputs that into Journey Orchestrator for sending out automated emails. I am looking to understand the meaning of some of the error logs in JO Programs and also I needed help modifying conditions in the rule itself.

hey scott,

have some rule engine questions in regards to the segment project, thanks!

Hi Scott,

I’m trying to figure out the best way to handle broker contacts and their relationships to the companies they represent. I’d love some help figuring out the best way to leverage Gainsight’s person model to manage broker/agency contacts in my GS instance. 

One problem I’m encountering is when CSMs log emails to Timeline, the broker contact is associated with many accounts and the Timeline Activity rarely maps to the correct account.

My company leverages a custom “Partner Contact” object in SFDC. Wondering how you or other GS customers you’ve worked with have configured this. I’m thinking I would create records in the Person object, and then map via Company Person to the companies they represent.

Thank you,

Wyatt