Question

US Admin Office Hours 5/2/19

• 29 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi everyone, this thread is for our Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Thursday, May 2, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

5 replies

Badge
Hi Spencer,

I am trying to create a query for a dynamic NPS program in JO. I want all contacts who have activated 90 days ago (have no NPS responses) and any emails/contacts whose NPS scores are stale (I'm using = to 24 days for testing).

Is this possible with a merge where both data sets are kept? I've done several rounds of testing and it's not coming together.

Thanks,

Karin

Badge
Configure Share 360 - im getting blank reports in the share 360 preview

Hi Spencer -- Need help with SFDC Service Cloud Cases:

1. Can we link cases to CTAs easily? Is there an OOTB integration to close CTAs when a case is closed?

2. We send out CSAT for Support. When a CTA is created, can we automatically create a Servicecloud case which includes a link to the survey response? Or is there a different way to relay the survey response info to Support?

Thanks!

Michelle

Hi Spencer,

I am trying to create a JO program that will use query builder to pull in a certain CTA Type, and if the CTA is created, send out a templated email to all contacts from that account that we've specified with a field for 'primary contact.'

I've already created the task to pull in all contacts who are marked as primary contact, and all CTA's with that reason code. Any tips on the best way to do this?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Karin - as mentioned on our call, you'll want to start using the Person model in order to link the two datasets. Here's documentation that will get you started: https://support.gainsight.com/Data_Management/Gainsight_Standard_Objects/Gainsight_Person_Object_Model