Question

US Admin Office Hours - 4/30/19

• 29 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi everyone, this thread is for our new second weekly Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday April 30, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET. (If anyone desires this session to be at another time, please leave a note in the comments.)

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

4 replies

Badge
Hi Spencer, I wanted to follow up on the program query that I'm still having issues with the participants loading

Badge
Hi Spencer,

I'd like to make an MDA report (account health scorecard fact) available for an outreach using these instructions:

https://support.gainsight.com/Journey_Orchestrator_and_Email/Standard_Outreaches/05_Configuring_Reports_to_Send_via_CoPilot

I see the note that the Account ID needs to be mapped back to SFDC. But, it looks like in our instance it's mapped to Gainsight ID.

Hopefully you can take a look during office hours.

Thanks!

Karin

Badge +2
Hi Spencer, warning I'm a VERY new Admin. I'm in the process of creating a test Success Plan. I added a custom field in Salesforce on the CTA Group object called PDO_Active_TEST__c. It is a checkbox field. When I go to the CTA Detail view layout configuration section and select "Objective" and try to add this custom field It is not in the list. Did I miss a step?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Just for everyone else's sake who may read this, we cannot currently send scorecard mass edit reports via Journey Orchestrator. It does appear this is being addressed by our product team though, so I'll keep you updated.