US Admin Office Hours - 3/7/19

• 4 March 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday March 7, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

8 replies

Badge
Hey Spencer, I've built out an NPS survey and a rule in programs, journey orchestrator. Hoping we can run through it a bit to ensure i've built it out correctly - our contacts are clean in sfdc.

If a rule like this one <https://wordstream--jbcxm.na66.visual.force.com/apex/JBCXM__rulesmanager#v2/rule/0941d478-184a-4f40-9593-185afac3be22/setupInfo> (you should be able to log in as Support) which returns multiple values that look like this:

Is it possible to include all of those in the score description using tokens in a comment field?

Currently, I'm running this test and it seems to just pick the same AdSpendAvenue token over and over, when it should be all three (different) values:

When I have these tokens used in the comments:

Using WordStream with:

${AdSpendAvenue} | ${MAX:Spend Amount} | ${MAX:Keyword Level Tracking Calls}

See you at 2pm EST 🙂 !

Badge
Hi Spencer,

Building on my question from last week, I am looking to build a trending report of health scores across our accounts for an executive dashboard.

Just like this:

https://support.gainsight.com/Reports_and_Dashboards/Examples_and_Tutorials/Configuring_Dashboards_for_the_VP_of_Customer_Success

Help please!

Thanks,

Karin

Badge
Hey @spencer_engel , after i added the bounty type to my report, the filter is bringing in 0 records. Any idea why this might be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@tony_tao Can you try again? Sometimes when syncing a new field into GS Connect, you need to run it from a date in the past the first time, which I did on your behalf. The filter should now produce results.

Badge
Thanks so much! It looks like it worked.

Badge
Hey Spencer, I ran into an error when trying to pubish my program for the "NPS Survey"​

The error I'm getting is "survey used in program is not published yet"

I published the survey in "survey's" it's the only we we have published. I'm not sure what survey needs to be published so I can publish and schedule the program. Any idea what this may be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Not sure. We can either take a look during office hours, or if you need a quicker answer, please submit a support ticket.