Question

US Admin Office Hours - 2/21/19 - Time Change - 11 a.m. CT!

• 19 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday February 21, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 9am PST / 10am MST / 11am CST / 12pm EST. Please note the time change for this week.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

3 replies

Badge +5
Hey Spencer!

TL;DR I need to use a MDA string field to populate SFDC picklist value.

I have a data field that enters the MDA from our accounting software as a string. I then store it in the MDA as a string. Then I use the rules engine to write it to a custom SFDC Object as a string.

Current data flows from S3 string >> MDA Object string >> Rules Engine string >> SFDC Customer Object string

My desired outcome is for this string of data to be used to update the CurrencyISOCode picklist on my customer object. So I need to make a string map to a picklist.

I'm okay makeing changes anywhere in the process that makes sense.

Badge
Hi Spencer,

I'm a brand new admin. I'd like to create a healthscore report for eventual use on an Executive Dashboard. It would show how many accounts (and maybe another with how much revenue) we have in each score color (or score bucket...0-20, 20-40 etc.) and how that is trending over time.

I have attempted this using the health scorecard snapshot report but couldn't bucket the scores.

I'll be on the call at 10 am Mountain.

Thanks!

Karin

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Karin - thanks for posting. You can accomplish this by fetching from your scorecard fact object. In the show field, choose count of Account ID and the by field will be "label" from your scorecard fact object.

Then, you'll see that within your scorecard fact object, you'll have access to a "measure" table via a join on the measure ID. Pull the "Name" from that object, and use it to filter down to whatever measure you're looking to see. You should then be able to display a nice-looking red/yellow/green pie chart with percentages for each label (red/yellow/green).

We'll resume office hours next week (we canceled this week's session), so please join then or email me directly at sengel@gainsight.com if you'd like further help.