PLEASE READ: US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 01/17/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 17 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

NOTE NEW LINKS BELOW -- had to create a new session.

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/97563672477?pwd=SllMcVdiRVFLY1BFWFRoMGJ5MjFmdz09

Meeting ID: 975 6367 2477

Password: 374909

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

8 replies

Badge

Hi Scott,

I’m looking at turning on the Timeline Activity Sync for Tasks and I have a few questions as to what I should expect.

• Can I filter what gets sent over by Activity Date or other fields. If I want to test it I would like to start with a couple records.
  • When the sync is activated does it do every record or just going forward?
  •  If a record is synced and then updated later in Gainsight will it resync and update Salesforce?
Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have a questions regarding reports drill downs, the columns would not save on my reports and not sure what the issue is. Also can we migrate the B360 layouts from UAT to Prod?

Also, I have one more question about a rule execution results. 

Hi Scott,

I’d really appreciate your thoughts on how to best manage agency/broker contacts in Gainsight, given Gainsight’s person model. 

• Clients and Agencies are separate SFDC Account Types.
  • Currently, agency contacts are associated with the clients they represent in SFDC. Not actually a contact on that account.
    • This means that the agency contact isn’t available to my CSMs when they log a Timeline Activity.
    • Causes headaches when logging meetings and emails as they don’t route to the proper Company.

Thank you,

Wyatt

Is there a way to show the Customer Health Scorecard visual in Success Snapshot?

Can we upload an excel/csv file in Gainsight to trigger a survey manually?

Hey Scott!

Have a question on a rule im working with to change a field (adding a user as a PSM to selected accounts), thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @johnnyriv !

Just posted the new thread for tomorrow’s session - can you copy your question over to that one so I don’t mess up and forget it?  Thanks!

@sdrostgainsightcom , could you post some documentation for creating surveys and triggering them?