EMEA Admin Office Hours - 9/5/19

Badge +4
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday May 9th, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1p-3p GMT.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.

Thanks!!

GoToMeeting:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/860695853

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (571) 317-3117

Access Code: 860-695-853

More phone numbers

United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

5 replies

Hello, I'd like to go through our use case of creating a new custom object from a csv of attendees for our Customer Conference.

Thanks!

Hi Baji,

Would like to be able to break down a measure group in a dashboard by adjusting the filter and see the percentage of our customers that our green / red for each measure within that group, sorted by weekly snapshot date.

Hey Baji,

I also need to dig into how to produce a report in Gainsight that can be produced in Salesforce but I have been unable to reproduce in Gainsight.

Thanks

Hey Baji,

Another one for today, how to produce a report on success plans that shows what accounts have / dont have a success plan, what the status of those success plans is, how many open objectives remain

Badge +1
I would like to discuss best practice when creating CTA's.

My use case scenario is below:

A meeting has been created in the timeline and there are four follow up tasks. Three of these are dependant and one is independant. I want to discuss best practice of whether we create these as indivual CTAs or tasks within the meeting notes.

If we create individual CTAs, then this can be laborious and we cannot assign dependancies (I think).

If we create tasks in the meeting notes, then it appears as one CTA with subtasks, they become dependant and we cannot close off the CTA until all the subtasks has been completed.

Happy to explain further in the meeting.

Many thanks