Question

EMEA Admin Office Hours - 24/1/19

• 15 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
EMEA Admin Office Hours for 17/1/19 are canceled due to Baji being on PTO. This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday, 24 January 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1-3 p.m. GMT on 24/1/19

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

7 replies

I'd like to discuss how to carry out a calculation within Rules Engine which calculates the Average for a number of Usage measures we have and then how to set the health score for these usage measures based on their relationship to the average. Tks.

I would like to chat about the bounce filtering process I brought up last week.

Hello, I'd also like to discuss how to build a report to view how many of our internal team are green, lime, orange users and to view a timeline trend for this.

And lastly! I have an open ticket that GS Support could not resolve around a calculation field in an MDA dataset that is not working. Here is the ticket number 70456. If this could be resolved also would be much appreciated.

Badge +4
GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/860695853

Also configuring the Usage section within C360 would be helpful discussion, thank you.

Badge
- Question on a field in the MDA data not showing up correctly

- AM/CSMs send out via gmail (their preferred method & tracked by Outreach Lite into SFDC right now), are then also logged into GS Timelines manually. Can Timelines pull from SFDC?

- Adding a single entry to multple relationships timeslines at once