EMEA Admin Office Hours - 12/06/2018

• 3 December 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the EMEA Admin Office Hours session for Thursday December 06, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1p-3p GMT.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.  Thanks!!

GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/860695853

6 replies

Badge +1
Hi Christopher - is it possible to create a CTA to alert the CSMs about upcoming NPS surveys 1 months before they are sent out? We are doing Surveys through Qualtrics and we store the months the surveys are sent out for each account in a SFDC field which I am now displaying in Gainsight as well. The challenge is that the survey months are shown in a single field separated by "/". See print-screen below:
[i]

Badge +1
Unable to load the image.

The field looks like this: NPS Months: May/Nov

Badge
Hi Chris, Looking to follow up on our discussion on the Scorecard setup utilizing average/standard deviation.

Also wanted to follow up on the email 'program' I configured, since it seems that not all contacts are syncing up when I compare it to a report with the same filters in the query.

Lastly, i have a rule that is looking to push the MAX value of a field from multiple relationships. I'm see inconsistencies in the data results where I'm getting the max from some but not others.

Userlevel 1
aha - the data format fooled me for a sec, I thought this was for 12th June 2018!

I'm keen to know how to run an a regular report to Gainsight users, using programs in journey orchestrator.

I can do such reports via Outreach - however I cannot attach or display tabular reports. This is only possible via Programs.

I'm running into issues where I cannot set this up - the issues too numerous to mention in this post though

Userlevel 1
I'm also looking for assistance with creating an anonymous survey that can be used repeatedly by our staff for the request of quotes.

We currently use CTAs for the purpose of quote requests, but feel a survey will help us collect more information and help us direct certain followup actions dependant on the quote request

I'm going to try and create an anon survey again and document the issues I have for the call tomorrow

Userlevel 1
Also I'd like to convert some rules from custom to bionic, I'm unable to find the utility to do this - so wondering about the process for getting this done. It's going to be a ton of work so would like to plan ahead - thanks