Admin Office Hours - March 8th, 2018

• 5 March 2018
  • 4 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday March 8th, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

4 replies

Badge
HI, 

I will join to discuss a report I'm trying to create for a dashboard where I've pivoted on type of timeline activity. I need to incorporate QBR CTAs, or the activities that result from a connected CTA to timeline, and am trying to figure that out. I have a couple things in mind, 1. maybe to create a custom object that has both CTAs and timeline activity fields in it and pull a report from that, or 2. is there a simpler way like adding fields to something already existing?? I don't seem to be able to edit Timeline Activity object. 
Badge
I have another topic for Thursday which you may be able to answer before.

Topic:

I have a monthly success snapshot PPT that needs to be exported on a monthly basis and sent to about 20 internal employees for them to share with their clients. Details:

1. Each internal employee has several clients, and need each PPT to be specific to that client. (Similar to CSM)
  2. In our monthly success snapshot PPT we have about 20 pages and several reports per product that are set to pull specific to each client. 
  3. The PPTs will be reviewed monthly with their clients. 
  4. None of these employees have access to Gainsight. 
  5. All of these employees have a Salesforce user license. 
  6. The "reports" do not have to be a success snapshot if you can think of another way to get all the data to the internal employee in a format they can show to clients. 
Open to suggestions or simplifying this process. 

Thanks!

Angela
Userlevel 5
Badge +8
Good morning,

We have identified scenarios where the underlying data that triggered a CTA was resolved without CSM intervention and the CTA still appears on the CSM dashboard.  We would like to create a 2nd rule

to close the open/in progress CTAs that are no longer relevant. 

Thank you,

Angela D.
Hi,

I'm wondering how to build a Powerlist in CoPilot for the following.  I'm trying to figure out how to configure, only send this email to these recipients if the 'Customer Success Manager' field in the Salesforce Account page is populated.  How do I exclude those accounts with nothing in that field?