Admin Office Hours - June 30th, 2016

• 27 June 2016
  • 9 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday June 30th, 

2016.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST/ 1pm CST.

To register for this session, please click here.

Post-session, we will update this article with a summary of answered 

questions and link portions of the video for those who could not attend.

9 replies

When I run a rule with action Load to Customers, the email summary says, "Action 1 - Load to Customers, 952 records for upsert."

But the "Action 1 - Load to Customers" sheet of the workbook is just a list of customers will no data mapped to the field that we intend to populate.  Any thoughts?

Can you pull in report summary fields from Salesforce to Gainsight?  Said another way, if you have a custom formula or bucket field in a Salesforce [i]report (but not necessarily in a Salesforce [i]object), how do you access that formula field or recreate it in Reports 2.0?

New Question | How do I create a Copilot email based on specific customer lifecycle days?

I am looking to create an email outreach in Copilot that will send based on specific days of a customers lifecycle. Example: Email would go out to a specific cohort of customers on Day 21, 30, 90, 270 etc.I was able to find this article (https://support.gainsight.com/hc/en-us/articles/212566308-CoPilot-Tutorial-Send-Email-to-Schedule-QBR) that is somewhat similar in what I am trying to do, except this example is sending the same email (RE: scheduling a QBR) at Week 12. 24. 36 etc. where I want to send different emails at different points in the Customer Journey/Lifecycle.

Can you guys help?

New Request:

I would like to determine how I can configure a rule to automatically email a reply to customers based on their NPS response. The email would send the appropriate template based on if they're considered a promoter, passive or a detractor and the email would also need to include contact information/tokens for the assigned CSA.

I would also then like to send an email message to the assigned CSA stating that an NPS survey response was received and that the customer has been auto-responded to.
New Question | A rule is set to trigger ONE call to action (i.e. ONE playbook).  But, the results contain TWO call to actions names and TWO playbooks.  Any idea why?  

In the example below, the intended playbook is "Life Cycle Event: Welcome New Client" for all customers.  However, two of the customers were assigned the "Life Cycle Event: Handoff Call" playbook.  There is only one playbook and one call to action in the rule.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Brooke,

The reason this is happening is likely because the the first 2 CTAs in the spreadsheet are already open and have the same reason and type as the one you are trying to assign.

Even though the first two accounts in the document match the criteria to get assigned the CTA that you would like there is already a CTA for that account that has the same reason and type.

I would suggest creating a separate reason for these two CTAs or use the name of the CTA as a unique identifier.

Thanks,

Alex
Thank you, Alex!  Super helpful answer!  All fixed now.
This was due to the fact that Rule Setup contained two "MAX of" fields and Gainsight only supports the use one "MAX of" field at a time.

Used alternate criteria in the rule as a work-around.  Thanks for your help on the call!
Hello Gainsight.

Was a recording of this office hours session sent out? If so, I did not receive one.

Can you please confirm, when you get a moment? Thank you.

Gerard