Admin Office Hours - July 20th, 2017

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday July 20th, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

12 replies

Hi Evan,

I've recently taken over the Gainsight Admin role for my company and I am trying to figure out how the customer stages (their lifecycle) move along. From what I understand, the stages move accordingly/automatically via the rules that have been setup and I understand that. The problem is that there are only 4 rules relating to moving to different stages, but there are 11 stages in total, so not sure how the customer stage moves into the rest of them. Is there a way to manually move a customers lifecycle stage?

Basically I would love to learn more about the customer stages, how to manage the different stages, and best practices.

Thanks,

Travis
I also just notices that there is no availability for the office hours this Thursday. Is this something that I need to register for really quickly? I see that the office hours was posted 2 hours ago so i cannot imagine that it filled up that quickly...
Hey Travis,

The software that we use has a registration cap on it, however you are the second person to register for this session so you shouldn't have experienced this issue. If you do not have the link I am happy to provide it so that you can get into the session.
Hi Evan,

When i try to register for this Thursday, it days there is no availability. See screen shot attached.

Thanks,

Travis

Just took a look, and you should be good to go now. Let me know if it still isn't working.
All set now, thanks!
Userlevel 4
Badge
Trying to identify tips and tricks on creating a health score rule around our product suites... Each product represents a line item and would like to identify running rules on different scenarios:

ex: in the screenshot below - if the first account (id) has only that product code associated and we'd like to mark that health score component as red. What's the most optimal way? Calculated field in rule (although can't calculate a non numerical item it seems)? other?

Additionally if we wanted to run a rule on count of product codes, and count of product codes over time?
Userlevel 4
Badge
Never mind the session looks full
Userlevel 4
Badge
I had same error as above^^^^
Should have been resolved... I will look into it for the next week session. I will be posting a link shortly on this thread shortly, clicking that will get you into the session.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Thanks, will be looking
Office Hours is starting now! Click here to join.