Admin Office Hours - July 13th, 2017

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday July 13th, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

In addition to the normal Office Hours, we will also be addressing any questions from the Admin 201 Beta from the 11th.

3 replies

Hello - I'm trying to map a matrix data object field to a customer info object field. The matrix data object field is a calculated field and uses a currency data type. Is this possible?!

Thanks,
Badge
Hi, 

My question this week is about adding an action to a set of rules (3) that update our Scorecard 2.0 product risk measures. I have worked with both Support and a CSA on this and it is not working correclty. Currently we take the daily logins for each product and show a trend in percentage of increase or decrease week to week compared against a 6 month average of daily logins. The rules run daily. The set score rule uses a grade A-F and indicates in the comments the percentage increase or decrease while setting the color and grade accordingly. Green is a 0% increase or above. Everything negative would be yellow or red. 

What I'm not capturing, and still need to, is when the metric itself (not the average percent) is actually "0", meaning there are no logins for a weekly time period. I cannot access the daily login metric within the rule, as we are pulling data for the rule from Account Info Sync, so I'm unsure how to add the metric (example: Performance Unique User Logins in Last 24 Hours) in order to be able to pick it in the setup action section.
Office Hours are starting now! Click here to join.